Alitherm 700 (Parallel) is an innovative solution for enhanced natural ventilation. The system allows for a balanced, effective airflow whilst maintaining security and safety.
- Alitherm Parallel is ideal for insertion into curtain wall facades in both low and high rise commercial buildings.
The system is suitable for use as either replacement windows in existing buildings, or for installation into
- Alitherm Parallel incorporates internally beaded vents suitable for either cockspur or shoot-bolt locking.
The system is also suitable for use with chain-operators, operated either individually or as part of an
integrated automated solution for building climate control.
Please note: Parallel windows over 1500mm width, or 100kg weight should be manufactuired for motorised operation only.
All profile sections are constructed of aluminium alloy extrusion to BS EN 775, extruded from 6063 T6 alloy. Internal and external extrusions are separated with a polyamide thermal break.
The external aluminium alloy extrusion is pre-treated and finished either:
- A) Anodised to BS 3987:1987, Grade AA25 to a natural self-colour
- B) Polyester powder organic coating to BS 6496. Dual colour option is available
- BS EN 1026:2000 Air Permeability 600Pa
- BS EN 1027:2000 Watertightness 600Pa
- BS EN 12211:2000 Resistance to Wind Load 2400Pa
|File Type||Document Description||Download Document|
Product Data Sheet - IMS100ALS.201410
|Download (186 KB)|
Supply only – Guide to installation