Commercial glass wall window system designed for optimum thermal and weather performance.
Suitable for all offices, retail shopfronts, residential, public, health care and educational applications.
- Straight and slightly facet-shaped vertical glass walls for small and large office buildings.
- Semi-structural front walls with vertically protruding cover caps.
- Light street.
- Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
- Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
- Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
- Thermal break: Some of the profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
- Mullions: various
- Transoms: various
- Mullion width: 55 mm
- Sealings: with extruded EPDM rubbers and co-extruded clamping strips
- Glazing: from 24 to 31 mm.
- k-value: mullion: 1.616 W/m²K
- transom: 2.815 W/m²K
- Hardware: EUROGROOVE
|File Type||Document Description||Download Document|
|Smart MC Wall
Supply only – Guide to installation
|Product Type||Curtain Walling|