We will not share your information with any external organisations. We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
By submitting a form with your personal information to us, you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes.