Unique slide and fold dual hollow aluminium system. The doors which sit in a rebated frame have an external curved shape with internal beading. Bottom wheels and top glider are safely concealed within a dedicated floating mullion with the door leafs being joined by a butt type knuckle hinge. Suitable for domestic and light / medium / heavy duty commercial applications.
Easy access low threshold accessibility option.
See more pictures to inspire in our bi-fold door gallery:
"We are very happy customers!..
thank you for such a professional and spectacular installation"
The folding door system with thermal break allows you to create large passages.
The system is built up using a frame in which moveable parts or elements are placed in such a way that it is possible to fold the elements to the left or right.
These elements or sashes are supported and hinged to a mullion.
At the bottom the mullion is supported by a roller mechanism which slides along the sill profile while at the top, the mullion is guided by another roller mechanism.
There are several possible combinations of elements and opening sashes.
- This series of folding doors is mostly used in hotels and restaurants, stores and in private houses, in order to open a complete wall to create a larger space in the summer.
- The system is also interesting for conservatories to use as a screen you can open completely in summer times.
- Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
- Tolerance according to DIN17618.
- Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
- Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
- Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
- Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
- Built-in depth: outer frame 78 mm, sash 70 mm.
- Sealings: with extruded EPDM rubbers and PP-brushes
- Glazing: from 4 to 37 mm.
- k-value: 3.11 W/m²K
- Hardware: EUROGROOVE
- A large amount of combinations is possible with or without a walk-through door.
- Choice between a high or low sill profile. The low one allows you to level out the frame with the floor.
- Possible to make a side or upper lighting window in the same series with the same look.
- In the folding elements you can place another sash (e.g. top-hung window).
Performance level according to STS 52.0:
- Air transmission: PA2
- Mechanical resistance to wind: PV2
- Watertightness: PE2
Performance level according to UEATC:
- Air transmission: A2
- Mechanical resistance to wind: V2
- Watertightness: E2
|File Type||Document Description||Download Document|
Product Data Sheet - IMS104DVS.201410
|Download (3 MB)|
|Technical Installation Guide
Bi-Fold Fitting Guide
|Download (12.8 MB)|
Supply only – Guide to installation
|low threshold option||✔|