Standard series of profiles with thermal break, used for most traditional door and window applications in houses, office blocks and industrial buildings.
- Commercial and residential doors
- Single or double sash
- Residential doors are open-in only
- Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
- Tolerance according to DIN17618.
- Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
- Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
- Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
- Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
- Built-in depth: outer frame 51 mm, sash 60 mm (residential doors).
- Glazing rebate: 22 mm
- Sealings: with 2 stop sealings in extruded EPDM.
- Glazing: from 4 up to 37 mm.
- Direction of opening: both inwards and outwards
- Various forms of hardware and finishing available.
- Possible to bend the profiles.
- Rounded glass beads are available for a soft-look.
|File Type||Document Description||Download Document|
(Preliminary Technical and Basic Sight-lines)
|Download (0.5 MB)|
(Glass safety guidelines - where you must use safety glass)
|Download (0.3 MB)|
Supply only – Guide to installation
|low threshold option||✔|