Visoline (Internally Beaded Casement)
System for windows and doors with thermal break. Standard series of profiles with thermal break, used for most traditional door and window applications in houses and industrial buildings.
- Fixed windows for single or double glazing
- Single or double sash, side-hung, open-in or open-out windows
- Tilt and turn windows
- Outward opening top-hung windows
- Pivot windows: horizontal or vertical
- Tilt and slide windows with appropriate hardware
- Possibility to bend the profiles for applications such as: round windows, pointed and basket arches
- Rounded glass beads are available for a Soft-look
- Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
- Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). Allcoatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
- Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
- Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
- Built-in depth: outer frame 51 mm, sash 60 mm.
- Glazing rebate: 22 mm
- Hardware rebate: according to the current European sizes (EURONUT)
- Sealings: centre seal and inside stop rubber in EPDM.
- Glazing: from 4 to 37 mm.
- k-value: 3.110 W/m²K (Rahmenmateriaal-Gruppe 2.2)
- Hardware: EUROGROOVE
- Various forms of hardware and finishing available.
- Windows can be joined with variable couplings or standard fixed couplings (such as 90° and 135°) using profiles with thermal break.
- Adapter profiles for roller shutters.
- Sill adapter
- Window sill profiles in various depths available.
|Espag (or two point lock)|
|Cockspur (or single point lock)|
|Shootbolt (or multi-point lock)|