Originally designed for commercial applications, the demand for exquisite architectural glazing in the residential market has increased dramatically in recent years resulting in superb residential structural glass systems.
Breath taking contemporary designs can be achieved limited only by the power of your imagination.
Smart Wall is a system designed to create dramatic but practical floor to ceiling façades that maximise light. A cost effective feature glazing solution for residential applications. The range offers a wide range of options including sloped and facet-shaped glazing, screens and doors.
Rapid on-site installation and concealed transoms, for seamless/uninterrupted glass to glass joints, are among the many special features of this versatile polyamide thermal break system.
The system incorporates a top hung frameless vent and can also accommodate Smart’s windows and door systems.
- Ground floor or multi-storey
- Options for sloped or faceted facades
- Incorporates an extensive range of windows and doors
- CWCT certified
Thermally broken high security screen and single or double entrance door system
All profiles feature polyamide barriers to maximise thermal performance and can be internally or externally glazed.
Unlike non-thermal alternatives, Smart Wall is available in dual colour from an extensive range of standard and non-standard finishes.
Smart Wall complies with the latest requirements of Document L for thermal transmittance.
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 530838
- Fully rebated swing door with anti-finger trap
- Thermally broken, heavy duty doors & screens
- Tested to 30kg Dynamic impact
- 6kN Static load tested
- Security grade 6 locking mechanism
- Locking bolt withstands 10kN side load
- Polyamide thermal break
- Achieves U value 1.8W/m²K (Doors) or 1.4W/m²K (Screens)
- Internally beaded sash
- Thermally broken low threshold
- Mullions: various
- Transoms: various
- Mullion width: 55 mm
- Sealings: with extruded EPDM rubbers and co-extruded clamping strips
- Glazing: from 24 to 31 mm.
- k-value: mullion: 1.616 W/m²K
- transom: 2.815 W/m²K
- Hardware: EUROGROOVE
Now also available: MC 600 Floor To Ceiling Windows
|File Type||Document Description||Download Document|
Supply only – Guide to installation
|Product Type||Curtain Walling|