Marlin Windows manufacture to your requirements:
- aluminium windows
- aluminium doors including
- sliding patio doors
- bi-fold doors
- bespoke front & entrance doors
- steel replacement aluminium windows (for heritage properties)
- aluminium windows & doors for commercial properties
Our goal is to get it right first time, every time and strive to exceed client expectations whenever possible.
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
In order to achieve our high quality objectives and to ensure that our products completely satisfy our clients’ needs we have developed a dedicated quality management system that is totally focused on preventing defects at every stage of production.
Our in-house manufacturing processes and activities are monitored with well defined controls using physical continuous inspection procedures performed by trained personnel. To guarantee our strict code of quality assurance each individual component, assembly, activity and action is evaluated for compliance at every stage of the manufacturing process.
We are extremely proud of our workmanship and believe that our quality standards are unrivalled. Every product that we complete undergoes a meticulous visual and mechanical final inspection check before being certified for use - this includes operational and functionality checks on our purpose built test rigs.
Our 5000 sq ft manufacturing facility is home to the latest German aluminium production machinery.
MACHINE TOOLS AND SUPPORT
- Elumatec DG104 + E355 double head mitre saw – 6 metre bed
- Elumatec DG 79 + F 111 double head mitre saw - 6 metre bed
- Elumatec CNC SBZ 122/33 3 axis profile machining centre
- Elumatec AS 70/20 copy router
- Elumatec Double mitre saw DG 104
- Elumatec AF 221/01 end miller
- Elumatec TS 161/21 mitre saw
- Elumatec MMA measuring system
- Elumatec EP124 corner crimper
- Double column hydraulic press
- Smart systems V6
- BM LogiKal
Our unique product range is based on Smart Architectural and Reynaers aluminium glazing systems. Additionally, we have developed a range of hardware for use with our heritage range to provide an authentic and appealing solution for retro refurbishment, period and listed building applications.
Marlin Windows offer a complete design and support service with an honest and transparent approach to what can realistically be achieved with modern aluminium glazing systems. In addition to thermal, structural and wind calculations our technical team can also produce detailed CAD drawings and build 3D CAD models to help visualise a completed project. We are project driven to find total solutions and by working closely with the client we ensure a clear understanding of our design proposals and product specification to guarantee the very best outcome.