SOPHISTICATION FOR QUALITY AND INSULATION
CP 155 is a premium insulated aluminium slide and lift-slide door system.
This sliding door is designed to create maximum glass areas combined with increased thermal comfort and operational performance.
Low Energy Buildings
The new CP155 can be upgraded to High Insulation (HI) in order to achieve even better insulation values making this sliding door system suitable for low energy buildings.
A specific variant of CP 155 monorail has even achieved the Swiss Minergie component label for superior thermal
More Key Features:
- Available with various opening possibilities.
- Low threshold option to improve building accessibility.
- Optional automatic opening solutions are available for the ultimate in operational comfort.
- The lift-slide system allows the creation of glazed doors with extreme dimensions and panel weights up to 400kg.
- A narrow meeting style keeps the frame work to a minimum and maximises the glass area for the best uninterrupted view.
- For peace of mind, the CP 155 system complies with burglar resistance level class 2, offering a safe and secure sliding door solution.
- Compatible with the CS 86 aluminium window range.
A SEAMLESS CONNECTION
A sliding door opens up a multitude of possibilities.
Through a sliding door, the garden is incorporated into the interior of the house, fading the interior-exterior border. This creates an extra feeling of space and generates more natural light within the home.
CP 155 SLIDE AND CP 155 LIFT & SLIDE
All types of CP 155 sliding door use durable wheels and stainless steel rails, for optimal opening comfort.
In case of a Lift & Slide system, the sliding door will be lifted up before sliding across this rail, resulting in comfortable operating forces.
In the closed position, the lift & slide door is fully lowered and anchored, improving security and burglar resistance.
Both systems are completely wind, waterproof and hermetically (airtight) sealed.
MONORAIL, DUO RAIL, 3-RAIL OR MULTI-RAIL
A monorail combines a moving part with a fixed glazed element, anchored directly into the outer frame profile, creating a minimalistic look.
Inside or Outside fixed pane option
As a standard, this solid part is at the inside of the sliding door.
Yet for specific situations, a solution is offered in CP 155 to install the fixed part at the outside of the sliding door. This can be very convenient when large fixed glass panes need to be installed at elevated height or when building construction does not allow inside glazing.